Extraordinary conditions require extraordinary support. That’s why we have improved our range of services in FSP mode, to be at the side of our customers in this particular historical moment.
The Functional Service Provision (FSP) model ensures the support of a scalable team of resources to meet immediate or longer-term needs, through full-time or part-time staff.
The type of service based on this model can be easily applied to small and medium-sized companies as well as large companies in the Life Sciences sector.
FSP personnel can provide operational, in-house or remote support for specific projects or strategic advice.
The areas of expertise
We are able to support customer companies in the following areas:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- CSV & Data Integrity
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Project Management
The main advantages of the model include:
• Focus on the necessary skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Continuing education and training
• Speed of selection
• Low and tailor-made management costs
• Personnel scalable by time of employment and seniority
• Complete integration with client company procedures and systems
Quality of service
The FSP model ensures full compliance with regulations, through a centralized control and management system by JSB. Each client has a JSB Team Leader as a reference for the coordination of the working group, and for the sharing of activity plans and project objectives.